Do you have international experience in Asset Management within Solar? Are youeager to use your skills to accelerate the world’s transition to renewable energy sources?
Fantastic, welcome to Alight! We're an entrepreneurial scale-up driven by a strong purpose: to kick carbon off the grid by helping businesses save money with solar from. As one of Europe's largest solar independent power producers, our Asset Management team is critical part of the energy infrastructure.
You'll be at the forefront of ensuring optimal performance and reliability of our critical assets. This is your chance to make a significant impact by establishing and leading our International Assets. Join us and be a part of this exciting journey toward excellence!
Be the technical maestro who guides us through the grid connection maze. You'll be instrumental in getting our Grid-Connected (GC) solar parks and Behind the Meter (BtM) solar projects (think rooftops, ground-mounted wonders, and stylish carports) from blueprint to brilliance. Our goal? To conquer 500 MW of Ready-to-Build projects by the end of 2023, with 100 MW shining bright in commercial operation!
KEY OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and enhance the performance of international solar assets.
- Manage budgets with precision, balancing efficiency and quality.
- Keep the ecosystem thriving with timely payments.
- Proactively tackle challenges, driving corrective actions.
- Maximize plant output and efficiency.
- Champion data-driven improvements.
- Forge unbreakable bonds with service providers.
- Navigate contracts and stakeholder relations with finesse.
- Secure the licenses and permits for uninterrupted operation.
- Uphold top-tier standards in ESG and safety.
- Claim warranties like a pro.
- Leverage cutting-edge IT platforms for flawless asset management.
- Be the guardian of portfolio documentation.
- Collaborate with global experts on optimization.
- Lead discussions on performance with cross-functional teams.
We’re looking for you
To thrive in this role, we're on the lookout for an experienced Technical Asset Manager who revels in the diverse spectrum of responsibilities, spanning from strategic planning to hands-on execution with experience on rooftop assests internationally
- Master's degree in renewable energy or electrical engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience working with solar technical asset management.
- You've worked with grid connected and rooftop assets internationally.
- Experience in establishing/updating IT policies, including cyber security policies
- Client-focused with a knack for C&I client interactions.
- Ready for occasional globe-trotting (with more adventure as we grow).
- Fluency in English, as Alight is an international company and our team is from all over the world
What's in it for you
You will be part of an entrepreneurial scale-up in a flat, coaching, and knowledge-driven culture with a high degree of autonomy and accountability. Ever since we started, we've defined ourselves as a diverse company with global reach, which means that remote and flexible work is how we operate and our people are at the center of everything.
OTHER THINGS WE WANT YOU TO KNOW
- At Alight, we know the benefits that follow a diverse team, hence we’re looking broadly for talent!
- Our largest hubs are in Stockholm and Madrid, but our staff is spread across Europe, and our hybrid ways of working provide everyone with a fully flexible work setup
- We have a fun office vibe with regular team dinners, breakfasts and AWs, and sports activities. For example, we have a session with a running coach every Tuesday, and other ad hoc sports activities organized by employees, always paid for by the company
- Quarterly company events where we gather our remote team for a few days. This always includes some fun activities such as sailing, skiing etc.
- Flexible working hours and full flexibility to decide when to work remotely/at the office
Sounds like a fit? Apply today!