Do you have a special interest in forestry and sales and are looking to use your skills to accelerate the world’s transition to renewable energy sources?
Fantastic, welcome to Alight! We're an entrepreneurial scale-up driven by a strong purpose: to kick carbon off the grid by helping businesses save money with solar from day 1. As one of Europe's largest solar independent power producers.
This means that you, as Site Originator in grid-connected solar projects , will play a critical role to create a true impact and build large scale solar parks in Sweden!
We can't wait to meet you!
The Site Originator in grid-connected solar projects plays a critical role where it entails the identification, evaluation, and acquisition of optimal sites for solar energy installations - to the stage of signed land lease agreements. This encompasses comprehensive site assessments, cultivating relationships with landowners and stakeholders, navigating complex regulations, and contributing to the entire lifecycle of solar project development, from initiation to commissioning. This role also demands strong sales acumen. It involves adhering to a structured process while being adept at competing in the market and effectively persuading landowners. Success in this role requires not only technical expertise but also exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to effectively convey the value proposition of solar energy projects.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Site Identification and Assessment:
- Identify potential solar project sites through research and analysis.
- Assess site suitability considering solar resources and infrastructure.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with landowners, local communities, government authorities, and other stakeholders.
- Negotiate land agreements and lease terms, ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes for all parties involved.
- Address any concerns or questions raised by stakeholders and ensure transparency throughout the development process.
Project Feasibility Analysis:
- Evaluate economic viability and revenue potential of sites.
- Collaborate on financial analyses.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to ensure all documentation and agreements are in accordance with applicable laws.
- Work closely with internal teams, including project development to ensure seamless project progression.
- Stay informed about industry trends, policies, and incentives.
Attend industry events and build connections.
We’re looking for you
You might be a Real Estate Agent, Forestry Manager/Advisor, Salesperson for forestry machinery with a desire to take the next step. What matters the most to us is your attitude and motivation to build great relationships and deals!
- At least 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing a broad set of responsibilities but mainly you are a people person!
- Fluency in English, as Alight is an international company and our team is from all over the world
- Understanding of Forest Owners, all around the country
- Driver's license
What's in it for you
You will be part of an entrepreneurial scale-up in a flat, coaching, and knowledge-driven culture with a high degree of autonomy and accountability. Ever since we started, we've defined ourselves as a diverse company with global reach, which means that remote and flexible work is how we operate and our people are at the center of everything.
OTHER THINGS WE WANT YOU TO KNOW
- At Alight, we know the benefits that follow a diverse team, hence we’re looking broadly for talent!
- Our largest hubs are in Stockholm and Madrid, but our staff is spread across Europe, and our hybrid ways of working provide everyone with a fully flexible work setup
- We have a fun office vibe with regular team dinners, breakfasts and AWs, and sports activities. For example, we have a session with a running coach every Tuesday, and other ad hoc sports activities organized by employees, always paid for by the company
- Quarterly company events where we gather our remote team for a few days. This always includes some fun activities such as sailing, skiing etc.
- Flexible working hours and full flexibility to decide when to work remotely/at the office
Sounds like a fit? Apply today!